[BESAdmin-Announcements] forum.bigfix.com : our new IBM Endpoint Manager discussion forum

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Wed Nov 5 15:32:14 PST 2014

The Endpoint Manager team is pleased to announce that we are moving to a
new forum, hosted at https://forum.bigfix.com. The new forum is based on
http://discourse.org, and it offers several benefits over our old forum,
including:

* better searchability, both through the built-in search functionality and
through Google
* clean interface that works well on desktop and mobile devices
* clearer links to other parts of the Endpoint Manager web community

All content from the devworks forum has been imported to
https://forum.bigfix.com, with a link back to the original post. The
devworks forum is still live and we will periodically import new content
into the new forum before putting devworks into read-only mode.

This move was prompted primarily by customer feedback and the desire to
connect customers more closely to the Endpoint Manager team and make it
easier for customers to quickly find answers to questions about the
product.

Please visit https://forum.bigfix.com to sign up for an account.

Blog post permalink:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/a1a33778-88b7-452a-9133-c955812f8910/entry/forum_bigfix_com_our_new_ibm_endpoint_manager_discussion_forum