[BESAdmin-Announcements] IBM Endpoint Manager Platform 7.2 End of Support

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Tue Jul 23 13:53:30 PDT 2013

In order to provide the full benefit of the many features and enhancements
added in more recent platform releases, we have ended support for version
7.2 of the IBM Endpoint Manager platform as of July 9, 2013. Customers
using version 7.2 of the platform are encouraged to upgrade to the latest
version as soon as possible to continue receiving product support.

Please note that in addition to the many improvements in the 8.x and 9.x
platform releases, many of our latest application offerings use
functionality that is not compatible with 7.2 and older platform versions.
Upgrading is the best way to take advantage of all of the latest product
capabilities of Endpoint Manager.

Additional Notes:
- Fixlets for upgrading to the latest platform version are available in the
BES Support site
- Manual upgrade instructions are available at:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Upgrading
- Upgrade Fixlets for previous versions of IBM Endpoint Manager are
available at: http://support.bigfix.com/bes/install/beswindowsarchive.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The IBM Endpoint Manager Product Team