[BESAdmin-Announcements] Retiring Legacy "Patches for RedHat Enterprise Linux" Content

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Mon Sep 12 13:37:38 PDT 2011

On March 1, 2012, we will be ending support for older Patches for RedHat
Enterprise Linux sites.  These sites were superseded in 2009 by the Patches
for RHEL 3|4|5 sites which introduced RPM dependency resolution
capabilities.

The specific sites that will be retired are as follows:
   Patches for RedHat Enterprise Linux
   Patches for RedHat Enterprise Linux (Outdated RPMs)

If you have not already switched to the new Patches for RHEL 3|4|5 sites,
please contact your account manager so we can help you through the process.

For additional information regarding the change, please see the related
blog post at:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/a1a33778-88b7-452a-9133-c955812f8910/entry/retiring_legacy_patches_for_redhat_enterprise_linux_site_content36?lang=en

Application Engineering Team
Tivoli Endpoint Manager