[BESAdmin-Announcements] Removal of obsolete Fixlets and Tasks from BES Support content

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Fri Jun 21 03:01:50 PDT 2024

Hello, in one of the upcoming updates to BES Support site we plan to make
some clean-up and remove a set of fixlets that have been determined to be
no longer used or useful.
The aim is to streamline the publishing and gathering process and reduce
the amount of content that agents must evaluate.
Attached to this thread you find the list of fixlets and tasks that will be
removed.
Please note that, for BigFix Platform versions that are out of support, we
will retain the agent installation fixlets for the latest fixpacks of each
release, while we will remove the ones for previous fixpacks.
Please let us know if you think some of these objects should be retained-
for further communication please contact alessandro.dinia at hcl-software.com