[BESAdmin-Announcements] Deprecation of obsolete BigFix sites - looking for feedback

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Tue Apr 4 01:47:41 PDT 2023

Hello, this Alessandro from HCL BigFix Product Management.
In an effort to rationalize and streamline BigFix portfolio, we intend to deprecate a set of BigFix external sites with content that is obsolete and no longer significant.

The deprecation is planned to be effective on October 1st, 2023.

When this is effective, it means:

  *   The site content will no longer be supported
  *   It will be no longer possible to enable the sites in BigFix deployments where they have not been enabled already
  *   The content may stop working with new releases of BigFix platform (greater than BigFix v10).

We are interested in collecting user feedback about the list of sites being deprecated.
See list of  sites at: Deprecation of obsolete BigFix sites - looking for feedback - Release Announcements - BigFix Forum<https://forum.bigfix.com/t/deprecation-of-obsolete-bigfix-sites-looking-for-feedback/44757>

Based on the feedback we receive, we will consider removing sites from the deprecation list, and continuing to support them.

Please send questions, concerns and feedback to me directly at alessandro.dinia at hcl.com<mailto:alessandro.dinia at hcl.com>.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Alessandro Dinia, HCL BigFix Product Manager