[BESAdmin-Announcements] Pre-Announcement Update: BigFix WebUI Common Update Postponed

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Fri Oct 21 16:28:42 PDT 2016

The previously announced WebUI release scheduled for October 21st is
being postponed. The new release date is Friday, October 28th at
approximately 5:00 PM PDT. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This update will add functionality in preparation for upcoming WebUI
applications. This update will also add an Application Administration WebUI
App, that will allow for increased control of how WebUI Application updates
are applied. Additional details will be announced with the update.

Action to take:
No action is needed, however, this update will trigger a WebUI database
rebuild when released. Depending on the environment, this rebuild could
take several hours during which time the WebUI will not be accessible.
For this purpose we have scheduled the update at the mentioned time.

Application Engineering Team
IBM BigFix