[BESAdmin-Announcements] IBM announces the last Catalog update for IEM SUA 1.3

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Tue Apr 19 12:52:09 PDT 2016

This announcement is for IBM BigFix clients that are using IBM Endpoint
Manager for Software Use Analysis v1.3 (IEM SUA 1.3).

IEM SUA 1.3 was part of IBM Endpoint Manager v8.2 that is effective End of
Support (EOS) by end of April 2016 (please check HERE for details),
therefore IEM SUA 1.3 will be End of Support too by that date.

As a consequence of the above EOS dates, IBM will provide the last Catalog
update for IEM SUA 1.3 in May 2016.

After May 2016 IBM will not release any more Catalog updates for IEM SUA
1.3

We do recommend all of our IEM SUA 1.3 clients to upgrade to the latest
BigFix Inventory (new name of IEM SUA)  product level.