[BESAdmin-Announcements] SCM Content UPDATE: CIS Windows 7 Checklist v1.2.0.4

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Mon Jun 22 17:31:52 PDT 2015

IBM Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance

Security Configuration Management (SCM)

The Security and Compliance team at IBM has updated the content in the
following site. See details below:

Updated Site:

                   Site Name                 |    Site
                                             |      3
   CIS Checklist for Windows 7               |

      Changelist:
            ·	Bug fix in Fixlet 72129 (Domain member: Maximum machine
               account password age) to correct a benchmark error.

*Site versions provided for air-gap customers.

We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective.
Thank you!

  -- The IBM Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance