[BESAdmin-Announcements] IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control Maintenance Stream Reduction

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Fri Nov 7 02:46:01 PST 2014

Tivoli Endpoint Manager for Remote Control 8.2.1 and IBM Endpoint Manager
for Remote Control 9.0.1 maintenance streams have been available for more
than 1 year now. These levels of product components provide up to date
PSIRT security updates as well as the most current maintenance level and
are now being recommended for those customers that are yet on related
8.2.0 and 9.0.0 product component levels.

Customers looking for interim fixpacks and updates to any 8.2.0 or 9.0.0
versions are now being re-directed to the latest 8.2.1 and 9.0.1 interim
fixpacks.

Details on feature updates and fixes made available in the 8.2.1 and 9.0.1
maintenance streams can be found in the 8.2.1 GA and 9.0.1 GA Readme files
available via the following links:

IEM for RC 9.0.1 -
http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/downloadFixes?parent=ibm~Tivoli&product=ibm/Tivoli/Tivoli+Endpoint+Manager&release=9.0.1&function=fixId&fixids=9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-FP0001-Readme.txt&includeRequisites=1&includeSupersedes=0&downloadMethod=ddp

TEM for RC 8.2.1 -
http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/downloadFixes?parent=ibm~Tivoli&product=ibm/Tivoli/Tivoli+Endpoint+Manager&release=8.2.1&platform=All&function=fixId&fixids=8.2.1-TIV-TEMRC821-FP0001-Readme.txt&includeRequisites=1&includeSupersedes=0&downloadMethod=ddp

Regards

Gordon

Gordon Black
Project Manager - IEM for Remote Control
Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure, IBM Software Group
IBM United Kingdom Limited
Atria1, 5th Floor,
144 Morrison Street,
Edinburgh, EH3 8EX
United Kingdom
Phone: +44(0)7955 552000
e-mail: gordon at uk.ibm.com

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking."

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.