[BESAdmin-Announcements] IBM Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis - News flash for OpenSSL vulnerability (CVE-2014-0160)

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Wed Apr 9 13:03:36 PDT 2014

Please pay attention to the security vulnerability CVE-2014-0160 affecting
IEM platform 9.1 and consequently:
-       SUA 2.2 Patch 3 (only if deployed on IEM platform 9.1)
-       SUA 9.1

Not affected is SUA 1.x and those customers that use SUA 2.x/9.x with IEM
version earlier than 9.1.

More info at:

If you have already downloaded the product, we recommend not to install it
and delete the packages.

If you have already installed it, we recommend to follow the
recommendations outlined in the security vulnerability note and apply a
patch that is going to be released shortly.

Packages with the vulnerability have been already removed from the IBM
site. A patch will be published shortly.

IEM Software Use Analysis Team