[BESAdmin-Announcements] Recent Flash Player Upgrade Affecting Content Site Dashboards

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Fri Sep 13 13:39:51 PDT 2013

On September 10, an update to Adobe Flash Player (11.8.800.168) caused
some of our content dashboards based on Flash to stop working properly. A
previously working API no longer works as we were using it, causing our
dashboards to be unable to retrieve data of any kind. We have identified a
fix and have started applying it to our content sites. Many sites have
been already updated and over the next few days we will be updating the
rest.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have not already updated Flash
player and can wait, please do so. If already updated and necessary, you
can follow normal procedures for downgrading Adobe Flash Player to the
previous version 11.8.800.94 which does not adversely affect our
dashboards.

We should have all sites updated to no longer be affected in the next few
days.

Application Engineering Team
IBM Endpoint Manager