[BESAdmin-Announcements] [Pre announce] Mobile Device Management 2.3

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Tue Jun 11 18:12:01 PDT 2013

IBM is pleased to announce we will be releasing version 2.3 of Mobile
Device Management, at the end of June.
Major Release Features:
Enterproid Divide Enhancements
We have enhanced our Enterproid Divide offering.  You can now fully define
and provision Divide policies through IEM for Mobile with our new Divide
Policy Dashboard.

Security Compliance Dashboard
IEM for Mobile Devices provides a sophisticated set of wizards for
creating and deploying security policies to your mobile devices.   In
release 2.3 we now have a Security Compliance Dashboard to help manage
users who violate assigned security policies.

Refined UI for the IBM Mobile Client for Apple iOS
We’ve continued to streamline workflow for users.  The Mobile App for
Apple iOS has been refined to provide easier, clearer access to key
features, such as Recommended App Lists and Messages.