[BESAdmin-Announcements] [Pre-Announce] End of support for Windows Mobile/CE

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Mon Feb 11 17:04:49 PST 2013

In order to continue to support the latest operating system releases and
take advantage of new agent capabilities, we regularly assess and
occasionally find the need to retire support for older platforms. As such,
we will be retiring agent support for Windows CE/Mobile in July 2013. Note
that this is the same date we will be retiring support for Endpoint Manager
version 7.2.

Previously Supported Agent Platforms				End of Support
Date

Windows Mobile 5.x							July 9, 2013
Windows Mobile 6.0-6.1
Windows CE 4.x