[BESAdmin-Announcements] Analysis Deactivation Upgrade Issue in IBM Endpoint Manager Server Version 8.2.1310

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Thu Aug 16 15:35:54 PDT 2012

We will be releasing an update to server version 8.2.1310 (also known as
8.2 patch 4) to address a recently discovered issue where analyses are
deactivated upon upgrade.  Due to the nature of this issue, we recommend
that users do not upgrade to server version 8.2.1310 and we have removed
the upgrade action from the server upgrade Fixlets accordingly.

If you have already upgraded to version 8.2.1310, please reactivate any
analyses that were deactivated during the upgrade process.

We apologize for any inconvenience.  The fix is already undergoing testing
and we are working to release an updated version as quickly as possible.

IBM Endpoint Manager Product Team
IBM Endpoint Manager User Forum:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=506
IBM Endpoint Manager Blog: