[BESAdmin-Announcements] New Patches for SLE 10 and Patches for SLE 11 Content Sites

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Mon Jan 24 11:34:13 PST 2011

BigFix, an IBM Company, is proud to announce expanded content support for
SuSE Linux platforms. We now offer patch support for both x86 and x64
architectures on SLES/SLED 10 and 11 with built-in dependency resolution.
Customers should contact licensing at bigfix.com for the new "Patches for SLE
10" and "Patches for SLE 11" mastheads.

The following service packs are no longer supported under the general
support period of the SuSE product lifecycle. Content which has already
been built for these platforms will be left in place in accordance with our
published supersedence policy:
http://support.bigfix.com/cgi-bin/kbdirect.pl?id=361.

·         SLES/SLED 10 SP1, SP2
·         SLES 9 SP3

Please note that we will continue to offer full patch support for the
following versions of SuSE which remain under general support:

·         SLES/SLED 10 SP3 (in the "Patches for SLE 10" site)
·         SLES/SLED 11 Gold, SP1 (in the "Patches for SLE 11" site)

Reference links:

http://support.novell.com/products/server/supported_packages/
http://support.novell.com/products/desktop/supported_packages/
http://support.novell.com/products/server/supported_packages/archive.html