[BESAdmin-Announcements] TEM Power Management now supports OS X Lion and Windows 2008

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Thu Dec 15 16:51:48 PST 2011

We are pleased to announce that TEM Power Management now supports MAC OS X
Lion (10.7), Windows 2008, and Windows 2008 R2.

As part of this Fixlet release and our ongoing review of all of our
Fixlets, we have also successfully reduced the size of this Fixlet.

Actions to Take:
Please apply Fixlet ID 58 “Enable Power Tracking with Default Assumptions”
to applicable computers.

Please create new power profiles under “Manage Power Profiles” to change
power settings for new supported OSes.

Published site version:
Power Management, version 32