[BESAdmin-Announcements] BigFix Power Management: New Features Released

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Sat Sep 18 14:06:35 PDT 2010

We are pleased to announce that we just published another set of features and fixes to our new Power Management site.

Highlights include:

- Extension of Mac OS support to Mac 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Support for user-entry of currency units in the "Manage Assumptions" wizard
- Assorted UI enhancements
- A fix for an issue where the Wake-on-LAN and Wake-from-Standby scheduling wizards always included Monday in the wake-up schedule (NOTE: Action required, see note at end of message)

We hope today's update improves your experience with Power Management and that you're enjoying the major updates we released last month.

See http://support.bigfix.com/power/changes_power.html for details on last month's release.

Enjoy!

The BigFix Product Team

ACTION REQUIRED
As mentioned above, an issue was identified where the Wake-on-LAN and Wake-from-Standby scheduling wizards always included Monday in the final schedule, regardless of whether Monday was actually selected.  If you have used the new version of Power Management to create either of these events, please delete and recreate them using the updated wizards.