[BESAdmin-Announcements] [Linux RPM Patching / Patches for RHEL 3|4|5] Content Modification Announcement

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Thu Jun 3 09:10:30 PDT 2010

BigFix has recently started to update our Fixlet sites in preparation for BigFix 8.0 (which is expected to be released in a few months). The changes include some enhanced user interface, new features, and improved performance that will be utilized by the new version of BigFix.

We are planning to release these changes for below four sites on Monday, June 7th 2010 at 10:30 AM (PST).

Linux RPM Patching

Patches for RHEL 3

Patches for RHEL 4

Patches for RHEL 5