[BESAdmin-Announcements] Power Management: New Web Report Released

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Tue May 20 23:10:11 PDT 2008

We are pleased to announce the addition of another Power Management Web
Report ("Daily Power Statistics by Computer").

View a screenshot of the report at
http://support.bigfix.com/images/miscscreenshots/dailypowerstatisticsbyc
omputer.jpg.

This report adds to our library of Power Management Content Reports,
which already includes reports such as "Power Trend Overview" and
"Historical Power State".

Additional details about this report can be viewed on our User Forum by
visiting http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=2047.

For a list of all recently released Power Management enhancements please
see http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=1871,
http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=1752 and
http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=1652.

Lastly, as a reminder, BigFix Power Management has been certified by
major energy utilities so customers with BigFix Power Management may be
eligible for rebates as high as $15 per computer.

For more information about rebates or if you would like a free trial of
BigFix Power Management to determine savings potential within your
organization, please contact your sales representative or email
sales at bigfix.com.

We hope you enjoy the new report and stay tuned for many more
enhancements in the coming months!

Thanks,

The BigFix Product Team