[BESAdmin-Announcements] BigFix Webinar "Practical Guide to Relevance" tomorrow morning 1/31/08 at 9am Pacific Time

Announcements for BES Administrators besadmin-announcements at bigmail.bigfix.com
Wed Jan 30 11:53:46 PST 2008

As discussed here at http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=1636 and
http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=1708 we are experimenting with
idea that we can provide periodic technical sessions for BigFix users.
Our first topic is "Practical Guide to Relevance" and it is scheduled
for 1/31/08 at 9:00am PT. Our target will be an hour presentation with
questions and then afterwards we can have open questions.

In this session, we look to give a practical guide to relevance. Most
people who use BigFix will often look at relevance or see it discussed
often and this session will try to help you understand, read, and create
relevance easier. Rather than focus on a complete guide to relevance
(which is a training class we offer over multiple days), the purpose of
this session is for you to get practical knowledge on using relevance
along with tips & tricks. Users with only basic knowledge of relevance
should benefit the most, but we expect that even advanced relevance
users will find some benefit in this session.

Here is the Webex Meeting info for the webinar:

Topic: Practical Guide to Relevance